Monday, May 16, 2016

Crowder State Park and more

The local state park had a toddler program once a week in April that I took the girls to. The first week they learned about beavers and other mammals, the next week was butterflies and insects, and the last week was snakes. The park ranger would talk about the animals, have things for the kids to look at and touch, read a story, and then the kids would make a craft. The girls really enjoyed the program and it was well done by the park ranger.

Mae and Anne with their beavers. Anne's is the most colorful beaver I've ever seen. 

The kids wanted me to take their picture and I thought it was really cute, so here it is. Such a rare moment to have all three kids happy.


I was taking pictures of Henry and the girls did not want to be left out. I'm not sure if it's because the grass is so green, but I love this picture of Mae. Her eyes really stand out to me. And yes, I know I'm biased.

Anne loves to pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment