Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mothers Day

I had a good Mothers day this year. Pete spoiled me with lots of yummy food. We had croissants for breakfast, BLT sandwiches for lunch and roast beef for dinner. He also made me an ice cream cake - mint chip with crushed up oreos.

Pete also bought a mothers ring for me. I've been wanting one for awhile, but didn't want to spend the money on it right now. Pete decided to get one this year and I am really happy with it.

Henry brought home a cookbook from school. All the moms sent in a recipe and his teacher put together cookbooks. The kids allowed me to take their picture and tried not to fight. The weather was wonderful and I enjoyed sitting in the warm sunshine.


To get the nice picture, I bribed them with a silly picture. 
Mothers ring

Henry made this for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment