Sunday, October 29, 2017

New furnace

Our annual furnace check in September was not what I was expecting- but wasn't a huge surprise either. I was told that we needed a new furnace due to a cracked heat exchanger. Although this was not what I wanted to hear, the furnace was 32 years old. That company got us some quotes for new furnaces and we started the research process. It took about a month to get quotes from two other companies and do some research to answer all our questions about what we really wanted. We finally made our choice and about a week later it was installed. So grateful to have a furnace in working order now that the nights are getting cold. I also hope it is a long, long time before I need to go through this process again.

Isn't she a beauty! (I forgot to take before pictures, but the new one is quite a bit smaller.)



No comments:

Post a Comment