Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Mae

Mae has the amazing ability to make me smile, scream, pull my hair out, and laugh. She has quite the personality and is really nothing like the other kids. Here are some random pictures of her. I wanted to include some phone pictures- sorry the quality is so poor.

From August- Mae was very excited to see one of her (and my) favorite treats- Candy Corn! She saw the big display and asked if we could buy some. Unfortunately, I made her wait until October to enjoy this special treat.

From November- Always stylish when we go out and about. I know many moms that pick out their kids clothes so they match. My rule is, if it's clean you can wear it!

Mae has an incredible imagination. She is very good at independent play and is always talking to herself and making up games to play. Here she is with her cape and wand!

Mae worked very hard to get her doll to be able to hold her baby sister. She was so happy when it balanced just right. Now the dolly is in charge of baby sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment