Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Drinking from the faucet

As Henry's mother I have known for quite some time just how clever he is. It doesn't take him long to figure things out and this just proves it.

Henry checking out how the faucet works. He can now turn the water on if he needs a little warm up or turn the shower on in case Dad needs to get cleaned up. See the excitement in his face? This is just the beginning....
Henry now can quench his thirst during bath time. Dad won't let him drink the bath water and he's playing so hard in there that sometimes he needs a drink. Well, now that problem has been solved. I'm not sure that the faucet is all that clean and we've got a ways to go before he could appropriately drink out of a water fountain, but I guess this is a start.

2 comments: