Monday, November 9, 2009
Splish Splash
Henry always has fun during bath time and I love bath time too because it means I get a break. (Thanks Pete for taking over bath duties) Anyways, Henry continues to learn new things and gets really excited when he can do new things with his body. He thinks it is really fun to splash. This night I was sitting on the couch and just heard Henry laughing and laughing and laughing and I had to come see what was going on. Well, there he was just so excited that he could splash and get water on his face (and everything else) so I had to take some pictures. It really is fun to watch him and think about how it truly is the little stuff that makes life so great.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking at the water, I can tell that he had been splashing hard, what fun!
ReplyDelete