He is also wearing a sweater that Grandma Keenan made for him.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Working Hard
All of Henry's blankets are in his bottom drawer and he really enjoys pulling them out. I don't mind because he's happy and it's really a pretty safe thing for him to be getting into (I prefer this to pulling books off the shelves). Anyways, here he is working hard at undoing all of my work folding and putting away.
He is also wearing a sweater that Grandma Keenan made for him.
Taking a look at the progress he is making...
What else can I find in here?
Well, I think my work here is done.
I guess I should mention that it is easy to tell what Henry has been up to since he leaves his messes behind. :)
He is also wearing a sweater that Grandma Keenan made for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man, Lydia just started to get into that stage! They're fun huh? :)
ReplyDelete