Henry and his new toy.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Garage Sales
Apparently I went to enough garage sales while pregnant that Henry learned the ropes as to how it works before he was even born. At one of the first garage sales we went to this year Henry bought a toy. I hadn't even bought anything yet this year and Henry still knew just what to do. First, he found a toy that he liked. He then took it off the table and sat down on the ground to play with it and make sure he really liked it. He was laughing and thought the toy was great so he picked it up and carried it to the lady who was doing the garage sale as if to buy it. The only problem was he didn't have any money. I did step up and buy it for him because it was only 50 cents and he seemed to really like it. I'm also really surprised because at other sales since then he has played with all kinds of toys (trucks, balls, tricycles), but hasn't wanted anything else. I just tell him it's time to go and he needs to put it back and he does.
Henry and his new toy.

On a side note, you could say that Henry has earned this toy because he does help out around the house. He has to clean up his toys before bed, vacuum his room (with my help), and helps put his clothes away.
Henry and his new toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mackenzie has exactly the same toy! Love that it kept her entertained, it isn't loud and it doesn't need batteries!
ReplyDelete