Monday, May 17, 2010

Local Travel - 2

Stop #2- Swinging Bridge - Columbus Junction




This was a pretty cool stop. I have to admit that I was pretty scared to walk across at first because it really does swing and it was slick from all the rain so I was walking slowly. Pete and Amy had fun making it really swing and I was happy to be on solid ground at that point. Fun stop along the way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read about the local places you visit! Both the bridge and the restaurant look really fun (and yes, a bit scary).

    Henry is looking so much older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bridge looks awesome, but I think it would freak me out, too.
    Man, what a great idea! We've found that we take a lot less day trips now than we did living in IA. I'm excited to see what you guys do.

    ReplyDelete