Monday, February 6, 2012
My boys
I love my two boys despite the fact that I couldn't find one picture where they both looked good.
Henry makes me laugh each and every day and I love his optimism about life, his willingness to help me, his enthusiasm about being a big brother, listening to him sing, playing games with him, reading to him, dancing with him and most of all I love to hear the words, 'I love you too, Mom'.
Even though Pete has been in school a long, long, long time I love that he takes the time away from school work to be with me and the kids, I love that he'll watch the kids so I can go to the grocery store by myself, I love that he makes me treats, I love that he is the dish washer in our home, I love that he cooks dinner sometimes, I love that he's patient with me and most of all I love to hear him say how beautiful I am. I also enjoy hearing I love you and dinner tastes good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw. Boys do have some extra sweet moments, don't they? We were just talking about Pete the other day - what a great guy he is and what fun he must be having with his kids. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete