- The day after Christmas she learned how to roll from her back to her tummy. She doesn't particularly enjoy being on her tummy, but since then has started to enjoy it more.
- She has just started to roll from her tummy to her back. It happens more by accident at this point, but I think she'll figure it out quickly now.
- She REALLY enjoys watching her big brother run around and play. She constantly looks to see where he is in the room and Henry definitely has the touch when it comes to making/keeping her happy. I love that he is such a great helper in this way.
- I've packed up her bouncy seat and am transitioning her over to the bumbo. She made great progress while Auntie Liz was here visiting and I hope to keep working those core muscles so she can sit on her own and play.
- Anne is no longer sleeping well at night, much to my dismay. The doctor gave me some tips at her last check-up and I hope that in another 2 months when we go back to the doctor things are going better. She has settled on being a side-sleeping, two-finger-sucking, little girl.
- Although she is small in size, her hair continues to grow and due to it being in her eyes, she now owns some hair clips. It is hard for me to put them in, but I'm hoping to get better at it OR have Anne learn to sit still. :)
- Anne has entered the grab everything and put it into her mouth phase. I try to vacuum 3 times a week, but there is still all kinds of stuff on the floor. I'm sure she'll be eating her fair share of carpet junk.
- Anne loves to watch us eat and I'm looking forward to getting her started on 'solid food'. Only one more month to go!
| She sleeps in the crib or pack n play now |
| Auntie Liz and Anne |
No comments:
Post a Comment