Wednesday, March 21, 2012

If you need a laugh

Henry had been in his room for about half an hour for rest time when he came out and said, 'Mom, I can't take a rest because the air blows me up to the ceiling and it hurts my head, so I can't rest.'
He comes up with the funniest things.

This isn't funny, but I just thought of it so I figure I'll write it down before I forget.
The other night after dinner Henry and I finished the Oreos (we each had 1), but Dad didn't get one. He didn't want one, but he jokingly said to me, 'where's mine?'. Henry looked at his Oreo and said, 'here Dad, you can have one of my chocolate cookies.' He had already eaten the filling, but was willing to share one of the chocolate parts. As nice a gesture as it was, Dad declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment