Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Noise

Anne has found her voice and makes sure we don't forget about her by being loud all the time. She has a lot to say, is very opinionated, loves attention, and doesn't want to be outdone by Henry. Henry on the other hand, thinks her noises are funny and will try to imitate her, which just creates more noise. What I hear all day long is noise, crying, shouting, tantrums and I find myself wishing for some peace and quiet because things just get too loud for me to handle (and I have a headache most days of the week, which doesn't help); however when it gets to be bedtime and the house is finally silent I turn on the TV or radio because the silence is just weird.

I suppose when the kids are all grown-up and gone and the house really is quiet, I won't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment