Here are some more pictures I have taken over the past 6 weeks.
Henry has started to paint Anne's nails for her. Anne really likes having her nails painted and Henry is always willing to do it for her. Henry is getting much better at it, but no matter what it looks like Anne is just so happy to have her nails painted. I think it is really sweet.
Pete was gone for a week for work and the kids were really happy to have
him back home. Mae was so happy to sit in his lap and help him work.
She was holding his phone and anytime it beeped or made any noise she
would give it to Pete. She had fun being his 'helper'. Pete thought she
had grown in the week he was gone and was happy to be back too.
 |
| I opened the fridge one afternoon to find that Anne had put her 'pancakes' in there. I guess I should have known better when she told me she had cleaned everything up. :) |
 |
| Henry just wanted his picture taken |
 |
| Mae will play on this computer for a long time. She loves pretending to be big! |
 |
| Anne's bath paint masterpiece that she wanted photographed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment