Anne has enjoyed playing dress up for quite awhile now, but Mae is starting to join in on the fun. Mae's idea of dress up is a bit different, but she still has fun. She really likes her 'new' shoes and asks to wear them often. I just got her pink sandals and black dress shoes and I am happy that she wants to wear her shoes now. Now, if she only let me put her hair up out of her face.
I heard Mae complaining/whining in the other room and I called to her to come and see me and tell me what the problem was. She shuffled her way down the hall and this is how she looked. She has both legs in one pant leg as well as a pair of pants on her arm. She was very upset about the pants not working well on her arms. She loves to get her clothes out and try to put them on and some days it is hard to know what is clean and what is dirty because there are clothes everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment