Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring!

It has been so nice to have some warmer spring-like weather the past couple weeks. We were all ready to get back outside more and enjoy the weather. Since it is still March you never know when it could turn cold again, so we've tried to get out and enjoy it while we can.

Mae loves to be outside and is doing much better with staying in the yard. One afternoon I was reading books to the kids on the couch, she had left the room and then I realized that she was outside reading books under the basketball hoop. I'm glad she stayed in the yard!

Anne has been playing with all kids of toys. The toys are like new since its been awhile since we've played with them. She also will run around the yard singing 'it's such a beautiful day- we can run and play!'

Henry was thrilled when the neighbor said we could have her old basketball hoop. She even had a new net for it. He has been playing basketball, soccer and baseball, as well as riding his bike up and down the street.

We love playing outside!
Mae moved these chairs onto the step and went and got Anne to come and sit with her. It was too sunny for good smiles.

I asked Henry to change out of his nice school clothes before playing outside. He came outside wearing this along with his black winter mittens. When I asked about his outfit, he told me his friend Emma had been bitten by a mosquito during recess and he did NOT want to get bitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment