Sunday, August 23, 2015

Picture update

Here are a few funny pictures from the last month or so.

Mae loves milk and is always wanting to get some out of the fridge. She is pretty cute, though.
A sure sign of true love is me playing Othello with Henry. I can't stand that game, but I played with him and yes, I lost. 
Another princess diva in the making. Cinderella shirt with tutu paired with her pink boots. She loves to choose her own outfits these days.
Mae likes to play in this cupboard. She got stuck one day and I had to take a picture before helping her out. 
Mae put her pants on and was completely content to walk around the house like this. She was so proud of her accomplishment that it didn't seem to phase her. 
Anne wearing her beautiful dress on her reception day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment