Sunday, September 13, 2015

Funny kids

I've been trying to take more pictures of the kids throughout the week and not just for bigger things. Here are the latest.

One morning I yelled for Mae to come so we could bring Henry to school. She said, 'Okay' and came running into the kitchen with all this stuff. She was more than prepared for the trip with her baby, baby things, purse and keys. As you can see in picture one, Anne was NOT happy about it because Mae had Anne's baby. Picture two is happy Mae.


Anne talks just about every moment of the day. She always has 'someone' around that she is playing with and will take her babies and stuffed animals around the house talking to them too. I love that she can entertain herself with her amazing imagination. Outside one afternoon, she was very excited about this flag that she made. It's a stick with a headband. I can't remember what the flag was for, but she needed it in a certain place and didn't want anyone to touch her flag.

Anne loves to dress up and is often asking me if she looks beautiful. She is always wanting to accessorize. She was very excited that Mae got a 'new' purse for her birthday and offered to trade her old purse with Mae so she could have a new one that made her look like a lady.

Some days Mae doesn't want to take a nap in her bed and will ask to sleep on the couch. This particular day Mae fell asleep on the couch around 9am, while I was exercising. Being two is just exhausting sometimes, especially when you're getting new teeth and you're the third child (often woken up before she wants to be).

I thought Mae was laying down on her bed. When she came out to the living room, I saw that I had been wrong. She loves to undress and put other things on. Here she is with some of Anne's underwear over her diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment