Monday, February 20, 2017

Anne update

Anne has really been enjoying school, even though it conflicts with her important 'work' at home. She is wanting to learn how to read and I'm trying to teach her some basics, but am not sure if she is really ready. She is also wanting to learn how to ride her bike. She has only had a couple of lessons, but is doing really well and I'm hoping she gets it quickly.

Space helmet she made at school.
Anne loves celebrating holidays and really enjoyed Valentines day. She hosted a couple family parties where she had us all write valentines for each other. The other activity she really wanted to do was a parade. She wanted to dress up and throw out real candy (not legos) for the family. When I took her to the store to buy some candy, she was going to choose candy that she doesn't like. When I asked her why she told me it wasn't for her, but for everyone else- she was putting the parade on for us. I was able to convince her to get some candy that everyone would enjoy and let her know she could eat some too. She had so much fun doing the parade for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment