I know that there are a lot of pictures here, but this is may favorite place we've been so far and I just couldn't limit myself on the number of pictures. We drove along the scenic highway and stopped at the lookouts to see the natural amphitheater. It was really amazing! Our family picture was taken here too.
Also, we might go back and do some hiking at a later date. If we do, you might get to see even more pictures. :)


I really like how well you can see the layers and change in colors in this picture.
Pete and Henry at one of the lookouts. It was VERY windy up here and Henry was a bit unsure of things. (I even managed to drop the empty camera case, but Pete was able to rescue it by reaching his arms through the fence).


My favorite view of the whole place.
Those are some great pictures! I wish we were there with you!
ReplyDeleteMelissa