Tuesday, June 9, 2009
First Carousel Ride
While Henry and I were visiting my parents, we went to the Tampa zoo. It is honestly one of the best zoos I have been to and we had a great time. Grandma thought Henry should ride the carousel and picked the Zebra for him. We thought he could handle the wild animal since he has no problems chewing the legs off of things (see previous post). Grandma also told Henry he couldn't be a wuss and had to ride an animal that moved up and down and not one of the animals that doesn't move. This is ironic as the only rides Grandma will go on are the carousel and the lazy river. Anyways, Henry had a good time and was sad when we had to take him off. The pictures aren't great because I'm riding in front of him trying to take pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment