Sometimes I just don't understand why Henry likes something, but he is currently very fascinated with the plastic wipes case. He will do the army crawl over to it and play with it forever. For awhile I was taking it away from him, but I decided to just let it go and allow him to play with it. I did take the wipes out just in case he managed to get it open. (His skills are increasing every day). So, here are some shots of him. In the first one I think he is saying, 'Mom, please I'm hard at work here'

I did manage to get this shot which shows just how much he LOVES this thing!
What a little cutie! And I love the new look of your blog! The picture of you at Cedar Breaks is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI like the new look of your blog. I need to redo mine sometime. It's pretty lame. Anyway, cute pictures of Henry. I bet he will be crawling by the time we see him next.
ReplyDelete