Thursday, June 25, 2009

Henry at play

When Henry is content and playing on the floor he often goes up on his hands and feet. Sometimes he looks at his feet and I'll surprise him by putting my head by his feet and he'll start to laugh. He ends up in all kinds of positions and is getting more mobile, but no 'real' crawling yet. He pulls himself up onto things (goes from belly to his knees, not his feet) and can wiggle himself into the tiniest of spaces to get what he wants (ie. wires/cords).

Here are some pictures of Henry in his various hands and feet positions.
Notice how he is using the block as a cushion for his head. When he is tired and the block comes loose he gets really upset.

This isn't the best shot, but sometimes it looks like he's doing the calf stretch.


Checking to make sure his feet are still there (or he's getting ready to do a headstand).

Trying to turn around, but something seems to be in the way. (A concept I hope he figures out soon).

My favorite picture of the bunch. Here I'm not sure if he's a lineman waiting for the snap, or getting into the starting blocks. My vote is starting blocks :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how his eyebrows are so high...he's just looking at where he can go next :)

    ReplyDelete