Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Job, Mom!!

Henry was trying to help me out the other morning by sitting down and putting his own socks on. He was working really hard to get his toes in the opening of the sock, but just couldn't do it. I let him try for a bit, but then asked if I could help. Thankfully, he was willing to let me help him. I put both of his socks on and he just stared at his feet. Then he looked up at me with a HUGE smile on his face and starting clapping like crazy. He was so proud of me for being able to put his socks on and I loved it because it made me feel GREAT!! Henry thinks I am one of the smartest Moms out there all because I know how to put his socks on.

*Yes, I plan on enjoying every minute of life while Henry thinks I'm smart since Pete has warned me that a time will come when Henry thinks a little less of my intelligence. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. :) Miss you guys and wish Ked and Henry could spend some time together. Ked's starting to really get into interacting with other kids, and I know he'd love his cousin!

    ReplyDelete