I tried to get pictures and/or video of Henry walking, but it just wasn't happening. I did finally manage to get a video of him pushing a toy around. It is one that converts to be a walking or riding toy (Thanks Georgia Keenans!) and Henry hasn't figured out how to ride it. He likes to sit on it and play with the toys and Pete and I push him around on it sometimes too. Other than that he pushes it around the house even though he can walk on his own now. It is pretty comical sometimes, especially when he picks it completely up off the ground and tries to walk carrying it.
Before you watch the video, this is my disclaimer. This is my first attempt at making a video and I know the quality is not very good, but I'm hopeful that I'll get better. Please bear with my technological difficulties.
No comments:
Post a Comment