Henry is a very quick learner and I already have to be very careful with what I do. Sunday morning when I was in the shower Henry got on the kitchen table (even though all the chairs were pushed in) and poured piles of salt everywhere. When I found him I was NOT happy and Henry learned an important lesson...Get off the table before mom finds me.
A couple days later I got out of the shower to find Henry innocently playing with one of his toys on the couch. When I got closer to him I realized that some items on the table next to the couch were not in order and that Henry had some dirt on his chin. I asked Henry if he had climbed on the table and he quickly and firmly said 'No, No'. I then asked him how he got dirt on his chin and he froze. I could see the mental wheels turning as he was trying to figure out what to do. He simply waited me out and finally I reminded him that we don't climb on the tables. I bet he can't wait for someone else to blame things on.
No comments:
Post a Comment