Life has been a bit rough for me lately. I've been working hard growing and getting new teeth and although this takes a lot of energy, I have a lot to burn! Two weeks ago at church I had a little run-in with the pew. Mom told me that it was because I was being 'less than reverent', but really I was just showing the couple behind us (who is expecting their first, a boy) how much energy little boys have. Anyways, I bit my tongue pretty hard and got my nice clothes all bloody. It was really sore that night, but thankfully it healed up pretty fast.

The red mark in the middle of his tongue is where his teeth went into his tongue. It is just a bit bruised on the edge. He still has a white line where it healed.

This is how the shirt looked. Thankfully for Hydrogen Peroxide his shirt is clean again!

Fast forward a week and a half.....
Once again I had a little run-in. I was well rested after my nap and just couldn't sit still. I was moving my snack everywhere and playing with my chair (the one I'm supposed to sit in when I eat my snack). Well, I tripped and fell and hit my face on my chair. Blood started pouring out of my mouth, but Mom had no idea where it was coming from. She was able to get it stopped, but I didn't want her looking in my mouth so it wasn't until the following afternoon when she figured out that all I did was bite my lower lip/cheek. She made sure to take pictures of the evidence for everyone to see.
The outer shirt...

The under shirt...

Please tell me that my razor sharp animal teeth will be replaced with regular little boy teeth soon.
Loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my!! oh Henry!
ReplyDeletewow...that takes talent!
ReplyDeleteCrazy! Now that Ked is starting to become really active, he's starting to get little hurts. Not looking forward to bloody ones!
ReplyDelete