I'm glad he had fun and likes blueberries and yes he cleans up (his hands were purple for awhile), but I've been eating the rest of them.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Frozen Blueberries
Frozen blueberries were on sale recently and I LOVE blueberries and thought it would be a great snack for me and Henry. Well, when I put a few in the microwave to warm them up for him there was a lot of juice in the bottom of the bowl. Once Henry sees a food item you can't just take it away, so I went ahead and gave him the bowl of blueberries with juice. (In retrospect I should have just transferred the berries to a new bowl because that would have been at least a little less messy). Anyways, Henry had a blast with the berries, thought they were delicious and even dipped the crusty bread pieces he had leftover from breakfast in the juice and ate them. As you can tell he got every last bit either IN or ON him.
I'm glad he had fun and likes blueberries and yes he cleans up (his hands were purple for awhile), but I've been eating the rest of them.


I'm glad he had fun and likes blueberries and yes he cleans up (his hands were purple for awhile), but I've been eating the rest of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment