Monday, March 29, 2010

Grocery day

Two weeks ago we had the incident with the apples and last week we had an incident with a bag of flour upon returning home from the grocery store. Apparently the draw towards new groceries is just too great to be avoided by small boys....I thought I had only left boxed items with Henry i.e. cereal, crackers, but by the time I had put other things away I realized I had left a very fragile item in his care, a bag of flour. When I returned I found Henry sitting in a pile of flour and having a wonderful time playing in it. I'm not sure how he got the bag open (teeth or fingers), but either way there ended up being a huge hole in the bag and flour everywhere.

Look what I found, Mom!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh Henry! I'm telling you...boys are HARD! Brooklyn would have never thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, Emily, you are on patient mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these stories! Henry is one capable boy. I know I just saw you guys, but I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought Ked's escapades were bad. . . Glad you're blogging about it so we can laugh about it--hopefully you can too! :)

    ReplyDelete