Monday, March 29, 2010

Making cookies with Mom

Not only do I love to eat, but I love watching Mom cook and I was really excited when she let me help her stir the cookie dough when we made cookies together. I did a really good job getting the eggs mixed into the batter, but when the flour was added it got a bit harder to do my job. I was also tempted many times to eat the dough and after many attempts, Mom gave in and just let me eat a bit. It got to my head though and I ended up taking too much dough, so she took the bowl away from me and I was pretty upset. But then I noticed something wonderful! I had spilled some flour on the floor so I decided to just get down on my stomach and lick the flour up off the floor.

Boy did I show her. She just doesn't know yet what a boy will do for food. Here I am eating some lunch with flour all over me. As you can tell I'm one HAPPY boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment