We live right on the Cyride bus route (ISU bus system) and Henry loves to watch the buses go by all day. Every time he hears one he'll try to run to the window to see it, but he ALWAYS manages to say 'bus' and point to the window. I think it is really cute, but he now thinks garbage trucks, UPS trucks, etc are also buses because they are also big and loud. I'm working with him on this and he can sort of say truck. (Sounds more like uck which is not to be confused with clock or clk)
Anyways, Henry and I had to go to the Vet school the other morning to help out with something and so we parked at the commuter lot and took the bus to the vet school. Henry was so excited to see all the buses go by and very happy to ride one. He was a little confused about it, but just looked around at the other people and held onto my leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment