Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Baskets

Henry doesn't really understand what Easter is all about (the true meaning or the 'worldly' stuff). He was excited to receive a basket full of balls (plastic eggs) that were filled with candy. He wasn't really sure what to think of the jelly beans, but Pete convinced him to try one and he decided that they were so good he just kept putting more in his mouth and before we knew it he had very colorful drool dripping down his chin and onto the carpet. He was then a bit upset when we had to take the candy away. Aside from candy he got a few new toys (car keys, bendable bunnies, bubble whistle) that he is happy with. Overall, I think it was a success!

Henry checking out his basket...
His very own set of car keys (on clearance for a dollar).
I tried to get Henry to help me dye eggs, but it didn't work out so well. I thought he would enjoy using the crayon to color on the eggs before dying them, but he just wanted to throw the 'balls' on the floor. So, he did a couple and then I took over. Maybe it'll work better next year.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, egg "balls" don't work so well when you throw them :) What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete