Well, I wanted to tell everyone two new things about Henry before I forget about them.
Yesterday when I got Henry up from his nap he had SEVERAL bite marks on one of his wrists. Apparently the pain of getting new teeth was less than the pain of biting himself. I just couldn't get over how deep the marks were and how many times he apparently had bite himself.
This morning when I went to get Henry up from bed he was very close to being naked. His pjs were on the floor along with his blankets and his diaper was very loose and I could tell he had tried to get it off. Thankfully, the Luvs diaper prevailed and remained on his body so the mess was minimal.
Finally, just so you don't all think Henry is only into trouble...he does like to give me kisses which I LOVE (especially since he doesn't lick anymore). There are times when I ask for a kiss and he tells me no and runs away, but most of the time he will. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment