Wednesday, April 28, 2010

VEISHA parade

Every spring Iowa State has a week-long celebration to show everyone just how awesome of a place it is. It's called VEISHA and it stands for the original colleges at ISU (Vet med, Engineering, Industrial Science, Home ec, and Agriculture). There are activities on campus all week, but then on Saturday there is a parade and lots of other things going on around campus. I decided to take Henry to the parade and he had a good time. It was difficult waiting for the parade to start, but once it did he just sat on the curb and watched.

Henry was very excited to see such large 'dogs' in the parade.
A neat looking bike
Another bike
Henry and Aunt Amy. Henry was focused on what was coming next and I couldn't get a good picture.
Look at all this candy I got! I even got some chips and a box that sounds like a rattle (Nerds).
This was probably one of the best mornings of his life and since the parade was longer than I had expected it to be he fell fast asleep as soon as he got in the car.

Oh yeah...Henry LOVES tootsie rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment