Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween- part 1

Henry loved seeing pumpkins all around town leading up to Halloween and I was very excited to take him to a pumpkin patch and let him pick out his very own pumpkin. Every time we went to the grocery store or Walmart he really wanted one and I kept making him wait. I decided to try a new farm this year that also had some animals that I thought Henry would like as well. Anyways, there are only pictures of the animals because there was no pumpkin patch. Or to be more clear, there had been a pumpkin patch, but there weren't pumpkins in it anymore and it was just tall grass growing in the fields. I was crushed, but Henry enjoyed seeing the animals and we stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get a pumpkin at the 'grocery store pumpkin patch'. So, to sum it all up here are some pictures of us at the pumpkin-less farm.





Opening a package from Grandma and Grandpa Keenan that had a Halloween book and pjs. He LOVED the book (Five Little Pumpkins) and looking at the pumpkins, ghosts, and moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment