Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun new games, tired boy

Henry really likes to sit inside of random objects; laundry basket, diaper boxes, buckets, etc. He wouldn't stay sitting down for the picture, but at least he's still in the bucket in this shot.
One day Pete made the mistake of carrying Henry around the house while he was in the bucket and Henry thought this was a VERY fun game.
With all the fun and excitement that happens around here, it makes for one tired boy at the end of the day. We never know what position we'll find Henry asleep in. He is what we call an active sleeper. We have found him in so many different places and positions it is hard to even remember them all. I'll never forget the night I went to check on him and he was sound asleep in his bed under his blankets. About an hour later I barely opened his door to peek on him before I went to bed and found his bed empty. I was quite startled, but he was simply asleep in the middle of his floor with no blankets. Here he is with some of his books, halfway on his bed.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Milo's our active sleeper. He wiggles all night long - no one can sleep with him.
    Rachel let me in on your latest news, I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete