The waiting game is definately on at our house. We are ready for our baby girl to arrive and are simply wondering what day it will be. It's been hard for me to be patient and I've decided it was much easier with Henry since I worked up until the day I went into labor. Henry does keep me busy, but in a different way. :) Henry is also wondering when this 'silly baby' is going to come. He has been putting his baby doll to sleep in the bassinet and reminding me what a baby can and can not do. We did talk to Henry about how we might need to go to the hospital at night and that someone would come and stay with him. He was a bit sad about not going to the hospital with us, but I think/hope we got it all straightened out that he can come, just not right away.
We'll be sure to post pictures and news shortly after we have some news to share!
 |
| 37 weeks |
 |
| 39 weeks |
YAY! So excited to hear the news. Your belly does look lower in the 2nd picture. A good sign?
ReplyDelete