Friday, September 9, 2011

Bike Trailer

Henry loves to play outside and has a great imagination. He loves to play with the stroller and sometimes it's a lawn mower, sometimes a vacuum, sometimes it is in fact a stroller. I never know what he's playing or pretending to be, but he lets me know and corrects me when I'm wrong. He also runs a lot of errands for me. He goes to the grocery store, walmart, gas station, etc to get things that we need. We have had really good weather lately and I hope it sticks around for awhile because it is great for both of us to spend so much time playing outside.

Here are some pictures of Henry giving his helmet a ride in the bike trailer.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to enjoy Lincoln Highway Days. I love going! It's probably because we always went when I was little. Next summer I plan to make my vacation to Iowa include Lincoln Hwy Days and the Iowa State Fair :)

    ReplyDelete