Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I can stand up!
Sorry that I don't have any pictures of this yet. I find it difficult to take pictures of Henry because he loves the camera and stops what he is doing to come over to me and investigate the camera. Anyways, yesterday afternoon he was able to crawl to the chair, pull himself up to his knees, and then get to his feet. He was very proud of himself and also very motivated as he saw some paper on the chair and he LOVES paper. He did this several times and I'm slowly learning that any and all surfaces need to be spotless so that he doesn't get his hands on things I don't want him to have. Pete and I will have a lot of baby-proofing to do when we get back home, but it is very exciting to see Henry learn new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment