Well, we made it to our first festival here in festival city, USA! It was a car show and we all had a good time. Henry enjoyed a nap, I enjoyed free food and some cars, and Pete enjoyed everything. We took a couple pictures by some cars that we liked. I like cars for reasons entirely different than Pete and I told him it was too bad that he couldn't go with Morgan (his brother) who he could actually talk to about the cars.
Here I am with a Chevy Bel Air. I like the 'tail fins' (which I'm standing in front of so you can't see them) and the interior. There were a lot of this kind of car, but this was my favorite.

Pete really liked this truck and I don't know why. It probably has some great engine or something, but you'll have to ask him about it.

We both liked this car and I can't remember what it is. I just thought it looked really neat and they had a book showing the transformation that it went through and it was amazing! They also had dum dums for me to eat. :)

For those of you who are reading all the blog posts...we went to this car show the afternoon of the cedar breaks hike that had to end early. Anyways, at this event (although we went at 4pm) Henry's legs got a bit burned. I put his hat on and figured he would be okay, but he still got a little burned on his legs. So Henry had a rough weekend, but he is surviving.
On a side note, I was amazed at how many people commented on Henry while we were there. I was getting really annoyed. Some people thought it was a crime that he was asleep! I thought it was a blessing as he didn't take an afternoon nap. Others thought his face was burned and we were awful people for it when in reality he was just a bit hot. After all it was roughly 95 and we were walking in the sun on pavement. By the end I was ready to yell 'JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS'...however, I think they were just trying to be kind. I'm still learning to turn a deaf ear to people.
No comments:
Post a Comment