Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas in July

Henry loves to play with paper. He used to immediately put it in his mouth, but now it is only occasionally in his mouth. I try to keep paper out of reach, but some days I just give in and let him play. Here he had a blast playing with junk mail and the grocery ads. I commented to Pete that if this lasts we wouldn't need to get him anything for Christmas because he would have fun with the wrapping paper.

Henry is a sea of ads...he played with them for quite awhile and Pete and I just laughed at how much fun he was having throwing them in the air and turning around and rolling in them.

1 comment:

  1. I've already decided I'm never buying my kids toys while they are more entertained with boxes, paper, etc. Henry already looks so different just from your last posts!

    ReplyDelete