Saturday, September 13, 2014

Anne and books

Anne loves to read books. She will sit for a long time if someone is reading to her and she will remember a good bit of the stories and read them to herself, too. She also enjoys going to the library and getting new books and when asked what her favorite books are, her answer is Library Books! Really she likes just about anything...Princess Sofia, Clifford, Little Critters, Dr. Seuss...I try to get a variety depending on what I find that day.
Since Henry is gone all day, Anne has been spending a lot of time with her 'friends'. I found her reading books to her friends one day and apparently the reading bug caught on as I also found one of her friends reading a book one day. Her imagination is wonderful and it has been fun seeing her grow while Henry is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment