After watching a few videos on you tube I got brave (or crazy) and cut Anne's hair. It was getting fairly long and I wanted to cut it a little bit to even it out and hopefully make it easier to deal with. I ended up cutting it a bit shorter than I was wanting, but it was my first time AND Anne had a very hard time sitting still for me. Overall it's not too bad, but not a perfect cut. I'm hoping it gets easier next time.
Also, Anne loves her 'new' football pjs. She was so excited when I pulled them out for her and she started running around the house calling herself a football champion. It's nice when the kids are so easily pleased.
 |
| Before haircut |
 |
| After haircut |
I can't believe how long her hair was! I think you did a great job. BTW....I noticed your Family Tree in the background. Where did you get it? I've been wanting that exact one but can't find it.
ReplyDelete